Momma’s Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada casserole the way Momma cooks it!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Can Rotel
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Package Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Brown ground beef with Onion and Bell Pepper and a little butter. Set aside.
- Tear about 6 corn tortillas into bite size peices, mix with 1 cup Cheese and full can of well-drained rotel.
- Add Ground Beef and vegetables to mixture. Add Garlic, Cumin, Salt, Chili Powder. Mix well.
- Place mixture into ungreased 9×13 Glass pan.
- Cover with remaining Cheese, and place in oven for 25 mins or until browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!